Thursday 8 March 2012

China Glaze Rainbow swatches

Evening! Today I have China Glaze Rainbow to show you! Firstly I'll start by saying I'm quite confused by the name Rainbow...perhaps if it flashed different colours then yes, but it doesn't.







Rainbow is a sheer pearlescent white with a lilacy purple duochrome. This was opaque in five coats... I know right? But I quite liked it at five coats. I prefer this being sheerer though; if my nails were in better condition I'd wear just two-three coats of this. It makes a nice layering shade, one coat over other polishes you have. Doesn't really matter what colour I don't think.

I have OPI Fly on my pinkies to *attempt* to show you what it looks like layered.


1 comment:

  1. I agree with you...I don't get the name. Seems pretty ho hum to me.

    ReplyDelete