Friday 2 March 2012

Deborah Lippmann Mermaids Dream swatches!

Today I received a tiny little box containing Lippmann's new Mermaids Dream polish. This is from the new spring collection. The collection has one other polish, a sort of light sky blue that I haven't picked up yet. Anyways...Mermaids Dream!!!








Onto describing this...*deep breath*. Mermaids Dream has a kind of frosted/metallic/shimmery sea green base that shifts to blue in the light, with small gold glitter and large blue glitter. It's simply amazing and so complex! On me, two coats was pretty much opaque with tiny spaces of nail peeking through on the tips, so I ended up going with three coats. I was hoping this would be an awesome layering shade but even just one coat is too much and ends up hiding the polish underneath. This dries pretty quickly and has a tiny bit of texture, it's not 100% smooth but it's not gritty at all.














No comments:

Post a Comment