Friday 9 March 2012

MAC Lasting Sensation and What Comes Naturally Lip Pencil Swatches

Good morning again!! These arrived a few days ago along with some other MAC stuff I've picked up. These pencils are from the Tour De Fabulous collection currently up on the MAC site. Tour De Fabulous was originally going to be Glamglass, a new type of gloss, but for whatever reason they had to scrap the new formula and so they made the shades into lipglass. I need to take a good look at the lipglasses and see if there are any shades I want. But for now I have two lip pencils; Lasting Sensation and What Comes Naturally.









Lasting Sensation is a bright coral. It would work with both orange and pink corals. This one felt slightly dry and stiff to me.









What Comes Naturally is a pale peachy nude. This one was very creamy. I think it's balanced just enough that it will suit both yellow and pink tones.




No comments:

Post a Comment