Monday 12 March 2012

MAC Shop/Cook MAC stuff! - Kissable Lipcolor, Lacquer, Lipstick and Tendertone

Following on with my MAC haul, this is the stuff I picked up from Shop/Cook MAC. We have So Vain Kissable Lipcolour, Salad Dressed Nail Lacquer, Hush, Hush Tendertone lip balm and Watch Me Simmer Lipstick!








Salad Dressed is a muted light green teal. I was expecting this to take about three coats as it seemed quite watery but it was opaque in two. It leans blue on me, as do the vast majority of teals unless they have strong green tones. Yellow undertones may pull the green out of this more.

 

 
 




So Vain is a muted orange peach. Kissable Lipcolours were only released last year and this is the second time they've been a part of a collection. I do wish MAC would make these permanant. Suprisingly, this didn't settle into my lip lines.

 
 
 







Hush Hush is a sheer peach with gold and champagne shimmer. This felt moisturing while it was on, not the most intense moisture but enough. It has a strawberry/kiwi scent to it, but no taste. I'm a sucker for anything vanilla so I wish these were vanilla scented instead! This has an SPF of 12 so will provide some protection from the sun.











Watch Me Simmer is a very bright coral. It has an Amplified finish. This is just freaking STUNNING. I love corals, I love brights...this is perfection in a tube for me. This leans more orange on me.






No comments:

Post a Comment