Monday 12 March 2012

MAC Vera Collection stuff! Pearlmatte Face Powder, Pearglide liners, Lacquer

More MAC stuff haha! This time from Vera. I have Flower Fantasy Pearlmatte Face Powder, Black Swan and Undercurrent Pearlglide Intense liners and Play Day polish!










Pearlmatte Face Powder in Flower Fantasy, when swirled together, is a peach-pink with a light pink frost. The individual shades in the powder are a deep peach, a slightly cool toned pink and a light pink-champagne. You definitely can't use the pink middle shade individually, it's too small. You can use the other shades on their own though, and the light pinky champagne makes a nice highlighter if you don't like your blushes shimmery or frosty. I love the design of this SO much...it's beautiful! Getting swatches of this is hard work...everything seems a touch sheer so doesn't really show up. I don't mind that this is on the sheer side, since it means I can control how much goes onto my cheeks.




Peach shade, pink shade, frosted shade and mixed








Pearlglide Intense Liners:-

 



Black Swan is an almost black liner with tiny silver shimmer. I can barely spot the shimmer in this - it's definitely more prominant in one swipe than it is when you layer the colour.






Undercurrant is a teal with green/gold shimmer. Shimmer was really noticable in this. Both of these liners are very creamy.





Play Day is a pale orange peach coral. This is such a gorgeous colour, but it does disappoint :( This is sheer, watery and uneven. It look me three coats before I was happy. I do adore this colour so I'm willing to work with it.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment