Thursday 22 March 2012

More neons! Nails Inc Westbourne Grove and Holland Park swatches!

Evening guys!!! I picked up two more Nails Inc neons with my recent haul. We have Westbourne Grove and Holland Park!
Westbourne Grove






Westbourne Grove is a neon cool toned orange. This has a matte finish. It's also quite sheer, it took me four coats to get this opaque and the coats were gradually getting thicker as I went on, so we're looking at four to five coats. I've found that nearly every neon I've come across is sheer as hell! I do like it thought and I don't mind building up a colour that's as eye popping as this! And since it's matte it'll dry quicker between coats so there isn't too much waiting.









Holland Park is a vibrant medium deep red based purple. Again it has a matte finish. This isn't what I'd call neon at all. I mean it's bright and it sticks out but it just isn't neon. This was a little more pigmented than Westbourne though, with this one hitting opaque at three coats.






I wouldn't be able to recomment Holland Park if neon is what your going for. Westbourne Grove on the other hand is a brilliant neon shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment