Sunday 11 March 2012

OPI Holland Collection swatches part 2!

Evening! I popped into Sally's last weekend and they had the Holland Collection in, so I figured I'd take a look over and see if there we're any polishes I'd missed. Yes, there were haha! I ended up picking up the mini set and another full-sized polish - Rolling In The Hague.

"Part One" is here Holland Collection Part One






We'll start with the mini's I guess! In the mini set we have I Have A Herring Problem, Red Lights Ahead...Where?, Kiss Me On My Tulips and Pedal Faster Suzi!


I Have A Herring Problem is a dusty dirty light blue with white/silver shimmer. This was opaque in three. It's very similar to I Don't Give A Rotterdam, but this one seems more bluer and a tad darker.
 





Red Lights Ahead...Where? is a bright reddened coral. This was opaque in two coats and has a creme finish.. This was beautiful.
 




Kiss Me On My Tulips is a muted fuschia that's on the pinker side. This was suprisingly opaque in one thicker coat, or two normal ones. I usually don't like colours like this but it's that muted quality that makes me like this!
It just wouldn't focus!



The last polish in this set is Pedal Faster Suzi! It's a soft pink lilac with the same shimmer that's in I Have A Herring Problem, kind of silver/white. This was opaque in three coats.






And the final polish I have from this collection is Rolling In The Hague. This was almost opaque in one coat, but I opted for two. It's a bright, almost neon orange. It does dry slightly darker than in the bottle but when I added another coat it brightened up again. I seriously love this colour!




No comments:

Post a Comment