Monday 19 March 2012

Tag, I'm it!

This was a tag from CamiGMakeup4U2C, she tagged everyone and I quite like doing tags, so here we go!







1. How long have you been blogging?


About a month and a half, not very long at all!


2. Favorite makeup brand?


High end would be MAC, drugstore would be Sleek MakeUp


3. Do you like your country? If no, then where else would you want to live?

It's OK I guess. I'd quite like to live in the US or Canada though!


4. Spring or summer?


Spring because it's less warm...I hate summer!


5. Lady Gaga or Nicki Minaj?


Gaga, hands down. She's one of my obsessions. I like Nicki too though


6. Favorite color?


Coral/teal


7. What is your favorite food, you can't live without eating?


Cheese. I don't know why. I just really really love cheese. And now I have bad cravings for cheese haha


8. Does your family know you are blogging (+reaction)? If no, why haven't you told them?


Nope, they wouldn't understand anyways. My boyfriend knows all about it and supports me bless him!


9. Favorite song?


Probably Lady Gaga - Marry The Night. It's what I seem to have in my head most of the time


10. Describe your self in three words.


Excitable, obsessive and caring


11. Who you wanna be in your dreams?


Nobody, I'm fine the way I am (OK, there could be a few improvements haha)


12. What is your favorite fashion accessory?


My nails. I have proper accessories, just never use them. My nails are my accessories!


13. What makeup item could you not live without?


Foundation


14. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?


It depends. If I'm just popping into town or running errands, literally 5 minutes (I never bother with hair or makeup for stuff like that). If I'm going out or seeing my boyfriend, about two hours hahaha. Ridiculous really.


15. Do you have a nick name?


No, just Claire!


16. What is your favorite nail varnish brand?


Nails Inc, China Glaze



17. Which do you wear more heels or flats?


Flats. Heels do not agree with me!


18. What is your biggest pet peeve?


Ignorance. I can't stand ignorant people. Racists, too.


19. Which do you prefer summer or winter?


Winter. It's dark, cold, and nothing like summer!


20. What is your most loved item of clothing?

Long hoodies and leggings. I live in them.


21. How many countries have you visited?


Just the UK where I live, furthest I've been is the Isle Of Wight haha


22. What foundation do you use?


I rotate between Nars Sheer Glow, Chanel Perfection Lumiere, Illamasqua Skin Base and MUFE HD, depending on what I'm looking for that day.

23. What do you like to do most in your spare time?


Blog, game and spend time with my fella!




24. Your go to skin care product when you are having a bad skin day?


Two things actually; Bliss Steep Clean face mask and Origins Mega Mushroom cream. I have messed up skin; oily T zone and dry cheeks. I don't get spots often but I do have large pores and find my skin needs exfoliating a few times a week


25. Denim on denim...yay or nay?


It depends I think. Sometimes it can be overkill




26. Your favorite movie?


I don't really have a favourite!


27. Fake Tan vs. Pale Skin... what side do you chose?


Pale, every single time. The amount of orange women I see walking around annoys the hell out of me. I'm really pale, I'm talking MAC NW5 (I wish that existed!). I much, much prefer a porcelain complexion to a Katie Price wannabe!


28. The best nail polishes you have ever used?

I actually don't know! I've used a few brands who I think are amazing but no single brand comes to mind.



29. Your favorite perfume?


Chanel Chance Eau Tendre. I actually quite like Britney's perfume though (the gorgeous purple bottle is my fave, can't remember the name!) My mum brought me a Burberry fragrance a few years ago that I adored, I can't remember the name of it though


30. What is the one thing that is guaranteed to make you smile?


My boyfriend always makes me smile, my mum, she's just incredible! And my two rabbits - they're so dopey!






I'm gonna tag anyone who actually reads this hahaha. 


Thanks for reading :D

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your answers! I am so glad you did this tag! I love doing tag posts and also reading them! :)

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's the second tag I've "stole" off you :D

      Tags are fun, and you get to know the person a little bit more!

      x

      Delete