Saturday 26 May 2012

Illamasqua Naked Strangers polishes - Monogamous, Faithful and Swinger

Naked Strangers you say? ;)

Naked Strangers is a small collection from Illamasqua, and it's all nude-y. It launches next Thursday online (31st).








Monogamous is a light bone nude with a hint of warmth. It has a kind of rubbery matte finish like we saw with the Theatre Of The Nameless polishes.







Faithful is a slightly dull looking grey tinted brown with a hint of bronze and subtle gold shimmer.












Swinger is a metallic gold foil, but unlike traditional golds this is much more neutral, much more cool toned which is perfect for me as harsh yellow golds are harsh on me. There are flecks of champagne, silver and taupe in here too.






2 comments:

  1. oh you got them! monogamous is my absolute favourite. It's far to dear for me though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, if it's something you did want I do have a few 15% off coupons knocking about!

      Delete