Sunday 27 May 2012

OPI Great Britain, Great Nails! Set swatches

Another OPI set here, not sure of the name of this one, but still!






Got The Blues For Red is a rich, deep blue red. This is actually opaque in one, but because I have very visible nail lines I opted for two. It's a little brighter with one coat, much darker at two. This has the potential to stain so a base coat is a must.









Happy Anniversary! is a shimmering white/silver. Opaque in three to four coats depending on how visible your nail line is. I had to use four. One coat looks like silver shimmer in a clear base, it's very pretty.




2 comments:

  1. Both of them are gorgeous! the last one is perfect for the nice weather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ridiculous how sparkly it is! Just one coat looks amazing though - I can't get away with it 'cos my nails are crap :P

      Delete