Sunday 22 July 2012

Nails Inc Swiss Cottage Mirror Metallics swatches





Swiss Cottage is a green/teal/blue duochrome (triochrome?) metallic. This is extremely pretty. Easily one of my favourite polishes I own. It's green in direct light, but around the edges of the nail and in the shade it's blue. When I saw this I thought "Hmm, OPI Just Spotted The Lizard dupe perhaps?" and thankfully, it's not. JSTL is waaaaay more gold, this is simply green and blue. It's opaque in two, and whilst there are visible brush strokes they don't seem that bad. They certainly don't stop me wearing it! Application was pretty much flawless!




Apparantly there are four of these polishes in total, the two here and two more called "Stratford" and "Primrose Park". They aren't available on the Nails Inc website or ASOS, but they are available on the US Sephora site, nothing on the French site unfortunately.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous polish and is at the top of my want/need list!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a few dupes of this about now - I know China Glaze has one for definite, I just can't remember the name!

      Delete