Wednesday 19 September 2012

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink!

Yeah, I am actually a sucker for that film...STILL.

Anyways, it's been a week and a half since my last post, things have been really shitty lately and don't look to be getting any better any time soon. I've also been in a bit of a nail rut lately, it seems I now own that many polishes I never know what to do, which seems crazy really. Today I figured I'd have another go at sponging and stamping. I've tried both in the past and ended up making a shit hot mess of things. Didn't turn out too bad this time, though still room for improvement!

I used OPI Pink Friday as my base and sponged OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls on the tips - It's really subtle, infact it's so subtle it's barely noticable :P I then used MAC's Toco Toucan and a Konad plate for the flowers. I decided it needed some sparkle, so popped a few blobs of Nails Inc Diamond Nail Jewellery on some paper and fished out a few bits. Looks more like broken glass than diamonds to me, which I love! Oh, my ring finger is also "inverted"...i.e pink sponged on white!




No comments:

Post a Comment