Friday 26 July 2013

Nails Inc Ladbroke Grove and Dalston Leather Effect Polishes

Aha'! I'm actually blogging again!


It's been SO long since I've actually done a blog post. I miss it so much, but life has been a little crazy the past few months. I screwed things up massively with my fella but hoping I get another chance, ended up in a very dark place and started a new job. All very mentally draining really. ANYWAY...






nails Inc released two new springy/summery leather effect shades - Ladbroke Grove and Dalston. I don't know if it's just me, but the leather effect doesn't seem so...leathery this time around. They're textured, but don't really mimic leather to me, unlike the other leather effect polishes we've seen from nails Inc (the black and red, especially). I've had a few issues with these - I wore them both a few weeks back and found that they were patchy and needed three coats. Re-swatching today and they seem less patchy and have only required two, but my nails are significantly shorter at the minute, so I'm putting it down to the length of my nails (I often find that I have more application issues with polishes in general when my nails are longer). Anyway, onto swatches!





Ladbroke Grove is a bright creamy coral.








Dalston is a light creamy blue.








Hopefully I'll be able to fully get back into blogging. I really do miss it, so let's see this time if I can keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment