Saturday 27 July 2013

Superdrug's B Cosmetics Polishes - Piglet, Tutu and Peony


Today I have a few polishes from Superdrug's B line to show you! We have 068 Piglet, 076 Tutu and 101 Peony!

 





068 Piglet is a pale peach - maybe leaning the slightest little bit yellow toned. Couldn't be used for a french mani, unless you're going for a very fake looking mani. These pics are with three coats. I didn't have any issues with formula - the brush is very wide though, so those with smaller nails may struggle to apply these.
 






076 Tutu is a creamy pale warm pink. So pretty!






101 Peony is a medium dark, slightly purple tinted pink.






Has anyone tried anything from B yet?

1 comment:

  1. This post is perfect for what I was after! I couldn't find anywhere else that had all 3 of these shades swatched. I was hoping to get piglet but having seen your pictures I'm now torn between peony and tutu. What is the wear time like on these polishes?

    ReplyDelete