Saturday 24 March 2012

More l'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick swatches - 03 Lovely Rose, 501 Nude Ingenue

Afternoon people! I decided to pick up some more Rouge Caresse's. I like to have some sheer lipsticks in my arsenal and these are sheer without clinging to the lips or settling into liplines. The shades I have are 03 Lovely Rose, 501 Nude Ingenue, 07 Cheeky Magenta and 06 Aphrodite Scarlet. The latter two will have their own post purely because I don't want to bog this post down with too many pics! BTW, anyone know how they pick their number? 501 just seems so random haha.

For my original review and swatches of shades 01 Fashionista Pink, 202 Impulsive Fushia and 301 Dating Coral click here. For 07 Cheeky Magenta and 06 Aphrodite Scarlet go here





03 Lovely Rose is a milky slightly yellow based pink. When I saw this I immediately thought "Chanel Chance!!!", and whilst they're similar, they're not really dupes.

Apologies for the blurryness, it just wouldn't focus :( Lovely Rose left & centre, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Chance on the right. Chance is slightly more coral and yellow based to me!




501 Nude Ingenue is a browny peach nude with shimmer. The shimmer doesn't really translate into swatches or on the lips though.

2 comments:

  1. I have Nude Ingenue and think it's so beautiful, know what you mean about it not really showing up in photos though! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still looking for a good dupe of Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Chance.
    Did you already find one in the mean time?;)

    ReplyDelete